I may reblog this every day for the rest of my life.
Nothing can’t be made better by this grunty, tiny goodness (turn up the volume at the lower right). Holy mother of pearl.
Also their clothes (pockets, pockets, pockets).
if stuff is made for men, it’s practical and helps them be human beings
if stuff is made for women, it’s pretty and helps us be decoration
You forgot, the stuff made for women is also more expensive
Will never NOT reblog stuff such as this.
i don’t know about you, but i grew up seeing mostly white dolls that looked nothing like me. in fact, even the few black dolls i saw looked nothing like me. they had super straight hair, and sometimes blue or green eyes. where was the barbie doll with brown eyes and beautiful curly, kinky hair?
well now, i found a DIY tutorial that allows you to make even the doll with the finest hair, look a little more like you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A doll
- End papers (sold at beauty supply shops)
- Pipe cleaners
- Boiling water
Note about end papers: If you start with a doll that has long hair and you plan to make a style similar to the style shown in my picture, you won’t need end papers, they’re optional. But if you start with a doll that has shorter hair and don’t plan to cut it any further, end papers will be essential.
1. Cut pipe cleaners into two-inch pieces and bend each one in half. They will look like little “V” shapes.
2. Section off a piece of hair and twist it into a tight spiral. The smaller the sections, the tighter the curls will be.
3. Wrap the spiral in an end paper (optional)
4. Place a pipe cleaner onto the scalp and pull the twisted section into the crook of the pipe cleaner. Be sure to keep the hair spiraled tightly as you zig-zag it.
5. When you finish zig-zagging each section, twist the pipe cleaner ends around each other to lock everything into place.
fully wrapped head
6. Once you have all the sections in pipe cleaners, dip the head in boiling water for the count of ten.
7. Wait for the head to cool – usually a few hours, but overnight is best. Rinse in cold water and place doll in freezer if you want to speed things up.
8. Take the pipe cleaners out.
9. If you have length to spare, trim each section to get rid of straight ends or strays.
feel free to leave it like this, or pick it out and make your doll’s fro as big as you desire. i don’t know about you, but i’m definitely going to be doing a few of these for my little cousin, who is currently very insecure about her own beautiful curly hair.
YOU ARE A HERO! Oh, God, I’m crying a little now. I needed this so BADLY when I was a little girl! *reblogs like a reblogging thing*
OH MY GOD
There’s a big storm coming, And I don’t care
So ooohhh baby, Jus’ gimme my ticket to hell
Wow um. Okay first of all I got so carried away with this haha I didn’t think I was going to spend this amount of detail on something and good god it’s been a while since I put this amount of colour and detail into things hhHHH I’m so out of practice but it was lots of fun.
Also??? The sketch for this was in the friggin tumblr radar earlier today?!??? THAT WAS EXCITING! So hello to all you new followers and awesome people who reblogged that sketch and sent me a message! <333
He said he’s boring,
but it seems NOT boring.
ハイネックコルセット (BBD18-H505 BK/M)
￥15,120 （本体価格 ￥14,000）
Oh my god I’m so sorry for the length of this post, but this is a comic that I’ve been sketchin for the past week or so based on Hynden Walch’s commentary on pb and marcy’s relationship.
it always starts with a talk with paula ♥
i have to admit, this conversation was heavily influenced by berlynn wohl’s short fawnlock ficlet. i couldn’t… get that image out of my head and now ruto’s gone ahead and drawn it and well, i’m obsessed… there’s no stopping it now…
Since the first 221b series post has been picked up again, here’s part 2.
imagine a dragon who hoarded librarians and every so often knights come to rescue them and the librarians get very upset because the dragon is quiet and reshelves everything neatly and the knights are Very Annoying